God Made All of Me
God Made All of Me is the first children’s book written by Rid of My Disgrace authors Justin and Lindsey Holcomb. Parents of young children themselves, the Holcombs regularly counsel victims of sexual abuse and are profoundly aware of the dangers kids face. Their simple and relatable story, designed to help children protect their bodies, will be an important resource for every family with young children.
- Simple, relatable story for two- to eight-year-old children, designed to help them protect their bodies.
- Includes colorful, age-appropriate illustrations.
- Conveys a clear message that God made every part of the human body and that every part is, therefore, good (the doctrine of creation.)
- Gently opens the conversation about sexual abuse that every family needs to have.
- Facilitates open conversations about appropriate and inappropriate touch.
- Overcomes confusion, secrecy, and embarrassment about bodies with truth.